12/28/10

great news!

I haven't been active on my page for a while, but I wanted to share good news with anyone who drops by.

I've been publishing articles on the website www.metroimma.com about parenting small children and connection between real-life and classic children's books.

The new Jewish magazine, Ami, is now available by subscription at http://www.amimagazine.org/ and on the newsstands in NYC and Chicago...hopefully, it'll be available in all major Jewish markets soon. I'm co-authoring one of the weekly serials contained in the Aim tween supplement (my co-author is Beth Firestone, known for her novel Candles in my Window). It's entitled "To the Edge of the Galaxy". The story follows the adventures of an Orthodox family chosen to colonize a distant planet. I'm hoping all you readers up there will pick up a copy of Ami and try it out!

Additionally, Mishpacha Junior magazine published a story of mine a couple of months ago and expects to publish another soon. I'm really enjoying writing for periodicals and will continue to list my ongoing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment