2/29/12

Whoa


I've just submitted my novel. Whoa. I'm a little freaked out. 

Fear competes with excitement. I'm not sure which is winning, but I have a suspicion that I should really be feeling relaxed. After all, my manuscript's acceptance is now entirely in G-d's hands. I did my part: I finally finished the sucker, got it edited by multiple people, revised it, got it proofread, and researched the most suitable publisher to start with (I hope they agree). There's not much left for me to do, other than pray. And wait.

One of my sources of excitement is that now my writing schedule is wide open for other projects. I have lots of ideas, thank G-d. I kept getting sidetracked by competing writing projects in the last couple months. That is part of what took me so long to finally wrap up this book--that and the multiple viruses that have been afflicting various members of the Klempner household.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Good for you for having the courage to put it out there!

    ReplyDelete